Welcome Back to the Disneyland Resort®
DISNEYLAND OPENS TO MORE VISITORS: The Disneyland and California Adventure parks will allow out-of-state guests to return starting June 15, as capacity restrictions are lifted on businesses statewide. This includes:
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Downtown Disney District
Disneyland Resort will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that requires all guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for guests ages 3 and up.
Disney Resorts Reopen June 15, 2021 and July 2, 2021
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will plan to reopen on June 15, 2021 with reduced capacity.
- The Disneyland Hotel will plan to reopen on July 2, 2021 with reduced capacity.
Given theme park capacity is significantly limited to comply with governmental requirements and promote physical distancing; they are managing attendance by requiring all Guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) will need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Until June 15, 2021 only California residents may visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks in groups no larger than 3 households. Proof of residency may be required. The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks.
Disney continues to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials and, as always, their procedures may change. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories.
Disneyland Resort® Reopens and Magic Returns
After being closed for more than one year, magic is finally returning to the Disneyland Resort theme parks!
- Guests are now welcomed back to enjoy unforgettable attractions, see beloved Disney friends, shop for the latest merchandise, savor the world-famous food and drinks, capture fun photos and cherish special magical moments.
- Guests can experience favorite attractions at both parks, from thrilling adventures like the new Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and the Incredicoaster to family-friendly experiences like Peter Pan’s Flight and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree. New magic will be unveiled, too, as the reimagined Snow White’s Enchanted Wish opens to guests for the very first time.
- From surprise appearances along Main Street, U.S.A., and Pixar Pier to playful interactions, characters from favorite Disney stories will entertain and delight. Beloved characters will pop up in new ways!
- Certain experiences that draw large group gatherings – such as parades and nighttime spectaculars – will return at a later date.
- Theme park reservations will be limited and subject to availability and, until further notice, only California residents may visit the parks in line with current state guidelines. More details about this new reservation system will be available soon.
You Now Need 2 Important Things to Get Into a Disney Park!
The Disneyland Resort will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that requires all guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance along with their theme park tickets! To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for guests ages 3 and up.
Walking in Walt Disney's footsteps through Disneyland® (the original Happiest Place on Earth) is a time for rekindling childhood memories while creating new memories with the ones you love! When you are ready to visit Disneyland®, our experienced travel planners at Magical Adventures Travel will help you make the most of your time in California!
The good news is that we have personally experienced the flights, transfers to the resorts, on property resorts, ticket package options, and of course the food! Our agents at Magical Adventures Travel are waiting to share their knowledge and expertise with you!
Your family wants to visit Disneyland Resort® and you have a few questions:
- How do I navigate Disneyland's Max Pass® technology?
- What resort is a good match for me?
- Do we need to make dining reservations?
- Which character dining experiences are available and where are they located?
- What are the unique lands at Disneyland® and California Adventure®?
- What are the must-try Signature Restaurants?
- Can you plan private transportation?
- We want a VIP experience. Can you arrange this?
Our travel specialists can answer these questions and hundreds more, letting you sit back and enjoy your vacation… from the moment the planning begins until you return home.
Would you like to visit other area attractions while visiting southern California? We can also help with that!