EXPLORE THE WONDERS OF
The Mexican Caribbean
No matter your style of travel, we have you covered. Whether you prefer to simply relax in the sunshine, discover new cultures and cuisine, or get your adrenaline flowing on light (or thrilling) excursions, this is your time to make it happen. Choose the adventure that makes you happy and let us take care of the details!
Choose your ADVENTURE in the Mexican Caribbean!
- Turquoise waters
- White sand beaches
- Mayan archeological sites
- Underground rivers (cenotes)
- Beautiful islands
- Tropical jungles
- All Inclusive Resorts
- Amazing Cuisine
- Nightlife in the City
EXPLORE THE BEAUTY OF THE
Choose your ADVENTURE in the Caribbean!
- Beach Hopper
- Thrill Seeker
- Culture Buff
- Avid Golfer
- Hopeless Romantic
- Soul Searcher
- Night Owl or even Pirate!
Choose your RESORT in the Caribbean!
Couples - Family Friendly - Honeymooners - 50th Anniversary - Solo - LGBTQ
There are tons of decisions to make when choosing your perfect Caribbean get-away! Things to consider:
- All-Inclusive or Resort style
- Room and Suites options
- Food and drink options
- Beach accessibility
- Pool locations
- Ocean view or balcony
Whether you want to chill or experience the thrills - the Caribbean has it all! We're a valuable resource that is guaranteed to save you hours of time searching the Internet to find the right resort and excursions for your vacation!
The Florida Keys
Located closer to Cuba than to Miami, Key West is Florida’s southernmost subtropical paradise! Known for a unique blend of history, climate, natural beauty, cultural diversity, architecture and of course, romantic appeal.
Changes in Latitude help changes in Attitude!
Key West - Lower Keys - Marathon - Islamorada - Key Largo
- The Florida Keys are a string of tropical islands stretching about 120 miles off the southern tip of the U.S. state of Florida, between the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
- They’re known as a destination for fishing, boating, snorkeling and scuba diving. The southernmost city of Key West is famous for Duval Street’s many bars, Mallory Square’s nightly Sunset Celebration and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
- In Key West, you can visit a host of historic attractions by convenient public transportation taxis, Pedi-cabs, tour trains, trolleys, bicycles and even your own two feet. However you get there - you must find a delicious slice of the famous Key Lime pie!
Warm Sunshine - Blue Water - New Cultures - Delicious Cusine
No matter what type of traveler you are, we have you covered. Whether you prefer to simply relax in the sunshine, sail the waters, discover new cultures and cuisine, or get your adrenaline flowing on light (or thrilling) excursions, this is your time to make it happen. Choose the adventure that makes you happy and let us take care of the details!